All threats to the integrity of our players' personal and account data, our gaming community, and our own intellectual property are taken seriously by Rumble. We do everything possible to ensure a secure and safe environment for our players, and we appreciate you doing your part as well.
The easiest way for someone to improperly access an account is by being given access to that account by an authorized user. This can come as the result of 'phishing scams' (as listed below) or sharing accounts with other players. Following the tips provided below can help keep an account secure.
- No Rumble employee will ever request your login credentials (including password). If someone asks for this information while claiming to be an employee of Rumble, do not provide that information and immediately contact Rumble Player Support.
- Offers that claim to grant "Free Gems!" (or free anything, really) and then ask for your login credentials are one of the most common ways accounts are compromised. These are known as 'phishing scams'.
- Change your passwords regularly and use a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and symbols when selecting a password.
- Do not disclose any private or personal information to anyone. Even if you are sure that your devices, emails, and social network profiles are secure, you can never be certain that other parties will store your login and personal data properly.
- Many offers are used as vehicles for installing malware, viruses, trojans, keyloggers, and other malicious software. Be sure to have the latest antivirus software and exercise caution when dealing with any unfamiliar third party software or links.
- Downloading game APKs from third party sites can also expose you to malware, viruses, trojans, keyloggers, and other malicious software as unknown third parties may have tampered with the game APK prior to uploading it to the third party site.
- If you are concerned, or suspect that your account has been tampered with for any reason, contact Rumble Player Support immediately.
Please note that the security of your social network accounts, email accounts, and RumbleGames.com account (when applicable) is the sole responsibility of you as the account holder, and Rumble claims no responsibility or liability from any losses or damages incurred as a result of compromised login information or third-party security lapses.
Glitches & Bugs
While Rumble strives to ensure the quality and integrity of Alliance: Heroes of the Spire, there may occasionally be bugs, glitches, and programming errors that go out onto the live service. If you encounter what you suspect to be a bug, glitch, or error, please report it to Rumble Player Support immediately as it may constitute a security risk.
In situations where a game error can be exploited in any way that compromises the intellectual property rights of Rumble Entertainment, Inc., any willful use of these game errors or bugs will be construed as Malicious Behaviour and be penalized accordingly - regardless of whether this course of action resulted in financial loss or unfair gameplay to other players.
This includes any willful attempt to compromise the security of our users, servers, or gaming environment. This may include, but is not limited to, the use of exploits, hacks, cheats, third-party software, interference with financial transactions, or the malicious targeting of Rumble or user computers or networks. To help us combat these abuses, we rely on the assistance of our players. If you encounter an individual who appears to be engaging in any of the aforementioned behaviors, please report them to us immediately for further investigation.
Reporting Suspected Violations
If you feel like you've witnessed another player violating any of Rumble's policies, we'd ask that you report those players to Rumble Player Support. Please be sure to include the following information in your reports
- Screen Name of the suspected violator
- As detailed a description as possible of the suspected violation
- Date & Time of the suspected violation
- Screenshots or captured Video
An investigation will then be conducted into any reports received, and appropriate action will be taken based on the results of Rumble's investigation into the actual events.
Please do not report these issues in the Forums, whether they be suspected violators, websites or software that violate any of Rumble's policies, or anything related therein. This may result in the propagation of embedded viruses or malicious software, the exploitation of impacted users, and / or the spread of inaccurate or incorrect information.
Violations and Penalties
Rumble reserves the right to take what action it deems necessary in response to any violations that have been found. Penalties may be a low as a temporary suspension of the account's ability to access public chat channels to something as high as a permanent termination of the violating account.