Connection errors can be caused by a few factors:
- Issues with your network connection
- Issues with your device's cache
- Device compatibility issues
Issues with your network connection
Please check your network connection. Try testing it with a different online resource / game / app and if it seems find then restart the game.
Try switching your device to a different connection, or a more reliable one, such as switching from Wi-Fi to Cellular Data or vice versa. Or try using a different ISP.
If your issues persist, try using a VPN service. You can browse and download free VPN apps on the Play Store or the App Store.
Issues with your device's cache
Try clearing the app cache on your device, as problems could be caused by problems with the data saved on your device. The steps to do so differ depending on your device's manufacturer.
- Android Devices
- Open the Settings of your device
- Tap the Storage heading
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see what apps are installed
- Find the application you want to clear the cache and tap its listing
- Tap the Clear Cache button
- iOS Devices
- Tap Settings > General > iPhone Storage
- Locate the app you want to clear the cache of in the list
- Tap Delete App, and then redownload the app from the App Store
Device compatibility issues
Your device may not meet the device requirements for the app. Please check the Device Requirements article for more information.
Try playing the app on a different device.