KingsRoad is a live game, which means that it requires an Internet connection to play. Due to a number of factors (the speed of your personal connection, your distance from the KingsRoad servers, issues with the game servers themselves, etc.), you may occasionally experience longer than normal loading times.
When this happens, we recommend the following actions:
- Refresh your browser window.
- Clear your browser's cache (instructions here).
- Check that your Internet connection is currently stable and issue-free.
- Ensure that your Flash Player is up to date.
- Try using a different browser.
We also recommend ensuring that your Internet connection is not specifically being blocked for KingsRoad. This involves checking the following to ensure that KingsRoad is not being blocked:
- Firewalls (software and hardware)
- Routers & other Networking Hardware
- Internet Service Provider
KingsRoad requires access on ports 443, 843, & 9001 in order to function properly. Please make sure these ports are open and accessible.
If you're still experiencing an issue, then please sign into your Rumble Support account and submit a support ticket using the "Submit a Ticket" link at the top of the page. A Rumble Support representative will be happy to assist you.