When you log in to KingsRoad on RumbleGames.com, we add a cookie to your browser's settings so that you don't have type in your username and password every time you visit the page. That cookie expires after several hours, but if you need to log out prior to that (to let another family member play on the same computer, for example), you can clear your cookies manually by following these instructions:
- Click the menu icon in the upper right corner of your browser window.
- Go to Tools --> Clear Browser Data...
- Check "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data."
- Click "Clear browsing data."
- Go to Tools --> Clear Recent History...
- Check "Cookies."
- Click "Clear Now."
- Click the gear in the upper right corner of your browser window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the "Delete..." button under "Browsing History."