Client errors in KingsRoad can be due to a number of issues. While they are not always easily resolvable, some can be fixed by following these steps:
- Refresh your browser window.
- Clear your browser's cache and other data.
- Quit and reopen your browser.
- Try using a different browser.
- If on a wireless connection, try connecting with a wired connection.
- Ensure that ports 443, 843, & 9001 are not blocked by any software or hardware firewall solutions.
Here's how to clear your cookies and cache: