If you receive this message when trying to load KingsRoad, your graphics card driver will need to be updated before you can play the game.
On a Windows PC:
First, try installing a Windows update:
1. Click the "Start" icon.
2. Type "Windows Update" in the search box.
3. Open Windows Update.
4. Select "Check for Updates."
5. If there is an update, please install it. Any graphics card driver update should be included.
If no graphics driver updates are found:
1. Visit your computer manufacturer's website for possible updates.
2. Visit your graphics card manufacturer's website for possible updates. To determine who makes your graphics card, follow the instructions here.
On a Mac:
1. Click the Apple logo in the upper left of the menu bar.
2. Select "Software Update..."
3. If there is a Mac OS X update, please install it. Any graphics card driver updates will be included in the general update.