KingsRoad will not run unless you have hardware acceleration turned on in Flash. It should be turned on by default, but it can end up turned off under certain circumstances (if you're playing on a laptop not plugged into a power source, for example).
Here's how you can turn on hardware acceleration manually:
1. Navigate to the Find Flash Player Version page.
2. Verify that you are in the section titled "Find Flash Player version type and capabilities (Flash developers only)"
3. Right click on your Player version and select "Settings"
4. The Settings dialog will appear, change the tab at the bottom to display (if not already there) and check the "Enable hardware acceleration" checkbox.
5. Close the dialog and restart your browser.
Didn't solve your problem?
Visit our article on upgrading to the latest version of Flash.
For more information on hardware acceleration in Flash, please read view Adobe webpage.